Monday, May 26

A rainy, muddy, wonderful Memorial day

Although it looks like we played all day, we really spent most of Memorial Day tearing down the rest of the shed. This was just the highlight of the day. It is nice to spend 4 days home with Daddy. We had a very productive weekend. Check back to see pictures of everything we accomplished.

Peek-A-Boo
Timmy loves to be outside, so we got on his rain gear: Umbrella, hood, and galoshes and he stood on the roof and watched Troy. (Don't worry- the roof was on the ground.)
He is such a Daddy's Boy!
After lunch, he abandoned the rain gear, and decided to play in the mud puddles barefoot. He was enthralled. He spent nearly an hour splashing and playing.
His pants were wet with muddy water above the knees when he finally came in the house.
Aren't life simple pleasures a joy to watch kids discover?
The texture of oozing, gooey mud is one even pictures can't adwquately describe.
I love this picture because I actually captured the "splash" as he jumped in. Click on the picture if you want to marvel at my Amazing photography skills.
I thought this was so cute I wanted to get it on video, so I took a video of both boys in the mud. We'll see if I am able to upload it. Videos are so difficult for me to figure out. *sigh*
The bath water after this episode was about the same color as the mud puddle in the pictures; even with the pre-bath hose down.

No comments: