Monday, May 19

I will pay $8 to the first 3 people who...

...book an online Tupperware party. Offer ends June 5, 2008. Payment will be made via PayPal. It is free and secure to set up a PayPal account.
Here is the official announcement: I finally earned enough of my "own" money to purchase the deluxe starter kit and sign up to be a Tupperware consultant. They encourage you to get started right away, so I thought I would sweeten the deal for any of you who like a sweet deal.

Here's the deal: $8.oo cash from me for booking party. (Paid immediately after you open the party) Plus, 10% of sales total in the the form of an e-Gift Certificate to be used toward your Tupperware wish list. Party sales must meet $200 total. This is a great way to earn free Tupperware. It literally takes only 5 minutes to book the party, and then the catalog is emailed to your friends, and they have 2 weeks to look it over and shop from the convenience of their own home. It doesn't matter where they live. It is all done online. In my opinion, this is the way to go!

To book a Party, click the link to My Tupperware Page, click on "Party" just above the picture of the brunette. There is all the information you could want about hosting a party. If you like what you see, click on "Tupperware Online Party" then click"Open Online Party" and fill in the brief form. I will be notified immediately, and you can expect your money in the next few days.

Back when I sold Tupperware 7 years ago, they didn't have online parties. I had to go to their house, do my song and dance sales performance and the guests felt an obligation and a pressure to attend and purchase. Ugh! I hated the parties, but I love the product.

The other service I offer as a consultant is Warranty Replacement. Tupperware has a lifetime warranty against cracks, peeling and breakage. If you have any that has these problems, or you have simply lost a lid, I can help you replace the piece. Warranty replacement is free, so let me be your Tupperware gal.

Shannon is the first winner: she began her party 5-22-08. Congratulations!

2 comments:

Collier Family said...

I checked out your tuperware online party. Looks like good stuff. I might take you up on your offer for $8, but we will see! Glad you enjoy it though!

A Horse Mom said...

I love tupperware, I just purchased some from a girl at work who had a party, I love the stuff. Good for you becoming a consultant. Tell me more about a party....email me gretchpan@sbcglobal.net