Sunday, August 3

The First "Real" Wall

I vacationed most of the month of July, so I was scarcely home. When I left for the first trip, this is what the house looked like:
When I returned home, Troy and his helpers had completed it to this point:
After returning from our family camping trip last Monday, we knew we needed to get to work, so after a full week of working, this is what our house looks like today:
We are very pleased with the progress. It it finally looking like we have accomplished something. All our other work (which was no easier than the walls we put up this weekend) was underground, so it somehow didn't have the same "Wow" factor.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great; you guys are doing an awesome job. I am way impressed!!! It was nice to share a chair with you on Friday!! See you soon!!

Amelia said...

looking good! I always have to check out your progress from my mom's window!