Sunday, July 27

Remember when...

This is because I was feeling nostalgic. I saw it on a few friends' blogs and thought I would try it.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you have of me or my family. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

This is fun so, play the game with us!

5 comments:

30somethingmama said...

One thing that I will always remember about you is you walking by with Timmy and then Spencer and enjoying our little visits out in my front yard. You were so welcoming to me and my family. We miss you!

Lacy said...

I will always remember Troy Boy throwing me in the pool fully clothed when I worked at the infamous Skyline!

Brett and Ali said...

So many to choose from, but I loved our old house on 13th East...back when times were more simple. You know those days before children when I used to wonder what I was going to do that day. We used to have dinner together all of the time. At your place, at our place. I loved spending time with you and getting to know and love you more.

Isola said...

I remember being in Junior High together and giving eachother the nicknames "Colie Bob" and "Nessa Herman", Yeah we were dorks :)

Vanessa said...

Uh, sorry Nicole, I didn't know I was signed into my husband's user. That must look totally strange,
Nessa Herman