Sunday, July 13

Even Big Girls Like to Play Dress Up

From the moment I arrived, my mom wanted to show me the bridesmaid dress I will be wearing to Shannie’s wedding in just over 1 month. I oohed and aahed over it, but that was not enough. She wanted to see how it fit, since they purchased it without me there. So I happily put it on to model. It fit like a glove!

I think deep down, the little girl in all of us still wants a reason to play dress up. I was happy to find a reason. The camera’s auto focus was still off, so only a few of the photos turned out. Here they are!

3 comments:

Channa said...

Cute Nicole! It's always fun to have an excuse to get all dressed up! ;0

Staci said...

That dress is gorgeous! Where did they get it?

Anonymous said...

Cute dress. I'll be dressing up for my SIL's wedding. Thanks for sharing.

Zinnada<><