Monday, August 25

Another tag

5 things on my to-do list
1.Clean my bathroom
2.Clean my kitchen
3.Clean my bedroom
4.Clean my boy's room
5.Clean the living room

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Mint Oreos
1a. Sour Patch kids
2. Cold Stone Ice Cream
2a. Fruit fresh off the tree, vine, bush, etc.
3. TCBY's frozen yougurt strawberry and white chocolate swirl. They don't have TCBY's in Utah
3a. Doritos Nacho Cheesier chips
4. Original Chex mix
4a. Betty Crocker Funfetti frosting refrigerated by the spoonful
5. Crackers (especially Ritz and Triscuit) and Colby Jack cheese
5a. Mother's Pink and White frosted animal cookies
(I couldn't pick just 5)

5 things I would do if I were suddenly a billionaire
1. Hire subcontractors to speed up the construction of our house
2. Buy Troy a 450 race bike in every brand: Honda, Yamaha, KTM, Suzuki, Kawasaki, a new 650 to replace the one in AZ, a Harley, and a mechanic to come on every camping trip, so Troy can spend every minute riding, and a diesel semi truck to haul them all and our camping trailer.
3. Attend pilot's school, get a license and buy a small airplane to fly to AZ whenever we wanted
4. Hire a maid to clean my house every day.
5. Go on a cruise with all of my family and all of Troy's family (minus all the babies)

5 places I have lived
1. Phoenix, AZ
2. Peoria, AZ
3. Provo, UT
4. Salt Lake City, UT
5. Holladay, UT

5 Jobs I have had
1. Cold Ctone Creamery (gained 10 pounds at that job)
2. Substitute Teacher (decided not to become a school teacher at that job)
3. Cake decorator (ironically, I don't like to eat cake)
4. Retirement home caregiver (makes baby diapers seem like cake)
5. Tupperware Lady (now, and love that I can do it as much or as little as I want, and I get a great discount!)

5 things people don't know about me
1. I love to wear lingerie. It makes me feel sexy, which can be a challenge for a stay-at-home mom.
2. I have been diabetic since I was 5 years old. I tool insulin shots until I was 17, and have worn an insulin pump ever since.
3. I enjoy doing family history research, but don't get to do it as often as I'd like
4. I will walk up to perfect strangers and inform them that my sister in-law or friend thinks they are attractive. I have done this for many different people, and 4 that I know of led to a relationship. At the time, they were mortified and embarrassed. They all got over it.
5. I have a passion for games of any kind: board, card, mind, solitaire, numbers, ANY! I will play any game I have the chance to.

5 bad habits
1. I sometime cheat when I play games. (Only sometimes)
2. I like to sleep in as late as possible.
3. I mumble, especially if I am tired or have a blood sugar
4. I am a slow driver
5. I procrastinate, then get stressed out at the last minute.

5 people to tag
1. Tasha
2. Gretchen
3. Rachel
4. Alisa
5. Shalaun

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help reading that you'd lived in Salt Lake, and that you like to wear lingerie (two seemingly opposite attractions). I came across your post by searching for Utah camping, but I enjoyed reading your post anyways. :)