Monday, April 28

Bags for the Mommies, Guns for the Daddies


So, I just ran across this website that sells mostly gun stuff, like Galco holsters, under armour, ammo belts and stuff like that. Well, as I was browsing, I found these bags. They look huge, but, that is exactly what I use, since I am always toting diapers, wipes, spare outfit for Spencer, change of underwear and pants for potty-training Timmy, and assorted entertainment devices like crayons, books, matchbook cars, and candy for bribing. I also have my personal stuff like wallet, keys, diabetes stuff, and lipstick. So, these would be great for lugging around all my junk. If your hubbies are into guns, they have lots of stuff that would make a good Father's day gift. Plus, I noticed a free shipping deal they have going on now, so if that's your kind of thing, check out their site.

No comments: