Wednesday, April 2

ABC Tag

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: My hubby, Troy
C-Cake or Pie: Are oreos a cake or a pie?
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: My double stroller with fully-functional child restraints
F- Favorite Color: BYU blue
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Sour worms
H- Hometown: Phoenix, AZ
I- Indulgence(s): Girls nights- Book Club, Scrapbooking night, etc. and Date nights alone with Troy
J- January or July: July. I'd choose fireworks over snow any day!
K-Kids: Timmy and Spencer, with curiosity to spare
L-Life is incomplete without: A daily hug and kiss from each of my 3 "boys"
M- Marriage Date: June 1, 2002
N- Number of Siblings: One little sis, and 2 baby brothers, only not so little or babyish anymore
O-Oranges or Apples: Fresh off the tree Granny Smiths
P-Phobias or Fears: Getting called to be the Relief Society President, living without a sewer while our basement is being dug and a new sewer line installed- Yikes!
Q-Quote(s): "Maybe we can go to the store and buy Spencer some big teeth so he can eat carrots" Timmy said this to me today at lunch while we munched raw carrots. What a hoot!
R- Reason To Smile: I'm not pregnant
S-Something new: Our house. Maybe that doesn't count since it's not finished yet. Or started, for that matter...
T-Tag: If this is your first time visiting my blog, you are tagged.
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I pierced my belly button in 7th grade myself with a safety pin, just because my mom didn't want me to. It was short lived, I took out the safety pin when it got a pus-oozing infection. Was I a rebel, or what?
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: If it mooed, clucked, swam, or oinked, I have probably eaten it.
W- Worst Habit: This is getting a little personal. I typed my habit, then decided it was none of your beeswax, and deleted it. Call me on the phone, then maybe I'll confess.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds: because of Diabetes and other risk factors, I had one nearly every visit to the doc while I was pregnant. (3 times a week toward the end of each.) The novelty wears off and I stopped having them print pictures of those static-screen shots.)
Y- Your Favorite Food: Ice Cream in any shape or form, preferably frozen, Chocolate excluded
Z-Zodiac: Pisces

4 comments:

suz said...

I double pierced my own ear because my mom didn't want me to. I also got a pus oozing infection. I'm very curious about your bad habit!

A Horse Mom said...

Hi Nicole, I finally had a chance to visit your site. You have cute boys! I love the abc idea, I might have to copy it.

Tasharoo said...

I pulled back my hair during sacrament meeting to show my mom my double pierced ears...I knew she wouldn't be able to yell at me and hopefully the novelty and anger would dissapate in the next 3 hours. I'm sure she looks back on that and thinks, Wow! If that were my kids' biggests flaws...after the tattoos, unwed-sex, drugs, drinking, unwed children, lesiban ex-daughter-in-law, DUI (none by me of course!)

I've learned to choose my battles and be grateful for them.

So really, what is your bad habit...come on you can tell us!

Gabriel Frost said...

Great post thhankyou