Monday, April 28

April snow showers, bring maybe flowers

These pictures were all taken on April 24! I was shocked to see the snow, and I was glad that the cold didn't hurt the flowers that were already blooming in my yard. Here are a few of our flowers:It started as rain...
...then turned into snow! I couldn't believe it!
Spencer being shy (and sitting on the wet grass)
Timmy wearing his galoshes
Spencer hiding behind a daffodil
Cherry blossoms (Yes, the showers blew over quickly, followed by this beautiful blue sky)
My favorite bright pink tulip with orange accents
Peach blossoms
Pale pink and white tulips
Last, but not least, and definitely easiest to grow, Dandelions



Later in the Spring, we will also have apple blossoms on 4 trees, strawberry blossoms, purple and lavender irises, mint, grapes, chamomile, and a few perinneals I don't know the names of.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute baby!

Arlene,
Lakewood flowers

Tasharoo said...

Oh! I HATE those #@$%&! dandelions! Kill them, kill them all! But the rest....
How beautiful! What great pictures...a cake extraordinaire and photographer! You are awesome!