Tuesday, November 27

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We spent our Thanksgiving at home this year. We ate our meal with most of Troy's mom's family. There were about 45 there. I was so sad when I realized that I had forgotten our camera, so there are not any photos to display. We had a laid back weekend, and I am happy to report that on Saturday, BYU won their game against the University of Utah, their best rival.
Another event I was sad not to have the camera along for was Spencer's first swimming excursion. We went to one of our hotels and had a swim. (It may seem like a strange winter activity for some of you, but the pools and the pool building are heated, so it is quite fun.) It took nearly 30 minutes to coerce Timmy into the "big pool." He much preferred sitting with his feet in the hot tub. We are looking forward to a mini-vacation this week. We are spending 4 days with Nicole's parents in warm country and 3 days in California as tag-alongs to Troy's business meeting. I have planned some activities for me and the boys while dad is in meetings, but you'll have to wait until next week to see pictures and hear what the adventures will be! (I already packed my camera.)

1 comment:

Channa said...

Thanksgiving sounds like fun! About your question...I read up on HTML and have learned how to edit templates. I find my own backgrounds and save them to "photobucket.com" because they save them as direct html links. They I go through the template and enter my own backgrounds. If you have questions, let me know! It's just a lot of trial and error...plus if you google it there are a lot of people who have written hints and easy steps on editing html.