Thursday, November 8

Yum! Yum! Baby Food



Our adventure this week: Spencer's first "solid" food- baby oatmeal. He was smeared, oops, I mean fed by a willing daddy and carefully observed by an attentive older brother. (If this bald Troy picture is a surprise to you, you haven't heard the "I shaved my head while you were out of town, Nicole" story, but we'll save that for another day.) When we get into the more colorful foods: green beans, carrots, plums, peas, we'll post some more pictures. Ever since this first meal, Spencer gets very vocal any time we sit down to the table to eat. He watches every bite, from plate to mouth, with extreme interest and grabs for a taste at every opportunity! Luckily, Timmy hasn't made an attempt to pawn his leftovers off on his brother, but I'm sure the day will come when I find an unexplained chunk of food that cannot be "gummed" in Spencer's mouth and an innocent-pleading brother to blame.

1 comment:

Channa said...

Nicole, What a cute family! You guys look like you have so much fun together! I'm glad you jumped on the bandwagon of blogging! You'll love it. It'll be fun to keep up with what you are doing!