Tuesday, December 4

The Weather Outside is Frightful








We finally got our first snow. It wasn't a lot, but enough that we had to shovel our driveway. Timmy has a mini-sized snow shovel and helps Daddy. He loves shoveling. He would stay out and play all day if we'd let him.

We didn't bring in his bike or car, and they got covered. When we looked out the window, he said, "My bike has snow, my car has snow, Where'd my baseball bat go? It's hiding in the snow." (It was buried.)

The next day, it snowed some more and he went to Grandma's house and helped her shovel, and Grandma pulled him around the yard for over an hour on a little sled, and then they shoveled off the trampoline and jumped on it. Timmy loves the snow.

Mom, on the other hand can't hardly stand it. It's the Arizona blood, it's not made for tolerating snow. I do, however like to look at it out the window when I am warm and cozy in front of the fire. I think these photos of the yard and trees in the snow are beautiful.

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

The photos are very pretty. And I totally agree with you about only liking to LOOK at the snow. It must be my Arizona blood also!