Friday, June 13

Gone fishing in a Laundry Basket

We may not have a boat, but we can cave just as much fun in the kitchen. Timmy's imagination is really blossoming and Spencer is always game to go along for the ride.
The air pump is the fishing pole.
It is in a constant state of motion, so you won't ever see a clear picture of it.
They thought is was funny that I was standing in the water in my socks. Spencer laughs whenever Timmy does, even though he has no idea what is so funny.

After they finished fishing, they dragged the "Boat" onto the "sand" (carpet) and climbed up to the table to eat their fish. Yum!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your boys are so cute! I love imaginations!

ashley said...

Your boys are so cute. I'm sure they will go on many adventures together! I hear the house is coming along beautifully!