Monday, March 24

Finally! Our first Video!

Happy Easter!

I mentioned that I got a video camera for Christmas. Well, I finally am able to post a video. I'm not that good with all hooking up, downloading, and posting technical stuff. We are still not Hollywood-quality cameramen yet, either. But, for a first attempt, I think it's pretty good. Hopefully, we'll get even better as we practice more.

So, after we got home from camping, we had a real Easter. We went to Church, and I sang 2 numbers with the choir. The Bunny hadn't come when we left for church at 9 am, but hid our eggs shortly after we got home from church. This video is just us and our boys outside. We had a nice Easter. We went to Great Grandma & Grandpa C.'s house for dinner and visited with that half of Troy's family for a few hours, then went to see Great Grandma Marilyn afterward, and visited with her for a while to round out the day. I like how we, as parents can slack off and get away with more since our kids are still so little. I like how laid back the day was. I must admit, I am not looking forward to when our kids will wake us at dawn to find eggs, etc. Oh, well.

Later that same day:

False Alarm.

I tried 3 times to upload the video clip. I couldn't. I guess we'll have to wait for my technical support to get home from work tonight. Sorry. Check back later.

March 27, 2008
Technical support has come to the rescue. Hooray! This is a big file, reduced to just 50MB, so it may be grainy. I would appreciate any tech. support suggestions of how to make our videos look as good as all of yours. Oh, well. It is what it is. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Happy Birthday Nicole! Your post about camping was so funny. I slacked off in the Easter department this year. Next year Asher might actually get it so I'll have incentive to do more. Your kids are so cute!